PREGNANT WITH MULTIPLES?

ok im just curious has any of you been pregnant with multiples and never expected it because you never had the obvious x2 symptoms during pregnancy. just curious if it has ever happened. like have you had a very easy pregnancy that felt like you weren't even carrying multiples? i've been having this sorta strong feeling im carrying twins or something, but i always doubt myself because i feel great no morning sickness at all. im only 8 weeks and i dont feel pregnant at all..i have no symptoms besides the tender breast and fatigue. other than that im good.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I've had a really strong feeling that I was carrying twins with this pregnancy as well. I'm 18 weeks and so far we've only heard 1 heartbeat, but I'm honestly not going to be surprised if we see two little bodies in there at our 20 week ultra sound. At my first ultra sound (around 9 weeks) my doctor thought she saw 2 babies, but then she said she thought it was just a shadow, and only picked up 1 heart beat. But I had a strong feeling even before that, that we were having twins. I guess you'll find out at your doctors appointment. GL!
    Anonymous

• meee! lol.. My first pregnancy was multiples, I would assume that my early blood test results didnt show an increase in hormone since my dr never picked up on it.. heard only one heartbeat at 12wks,and 16wks (granted we were only looking for 1) and at 20wks there were 2 in the u/s!! Everyone was shocked! I never had morning sickness or anything it was actually my easiest pregnancy..
    good luck with your u/s.
    mommyto3rugrats

Answer by mommyto3rugrats at 11:12 PM on Jun. 23, 2010