BABY KICKING?

how many weeks were you when you first felt your baby kick? and is it true that usually start getting a bigger belly sooner and you feel that baby move sooner on your second pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:16 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was about 19 weeks when I first felt the baby, and this is my first pregnancy. I have heard that you do show sooner with second pregnancies and you can ususally feel the baby sooner because you know what you are feeling for.
    ErinT

Answer by ErinT at 7:39 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• 15 weeks with my first, 12 with my second. I started showing around 24 weeks with both.
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 8:26 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I felt my first start to move around 20 wks. I'm 18 wks now with our 2nd and I've been feeling it for about 3 or 4 weeks. I didn't start showing until around 20-22 wks with the first, but started showing with this one around 12-13 wks. So yes, I do believe you start showing and feeling the baby sooner with the 2nd pregnancy.
    Anonymous