Symptoms of a second pregnancy?

I don't know where to ask this...
I am a momma of an 18month old boy and I think I could possibly be pregnant again. I am not sure if the same symptoms occur the second pregnancy as the first or if they would be different. My boobs have ached on an off for the past week and a half and usually do it all day long along with mild cramping also I have been getting mild headaches on and off all day. I also feel incredibly bloated too. I tried to test tonight and I messed it up and don't have another test right now. I am not suppose to start my cycle til next week but figured I try to find out now. Can anyone give any advice if you have had 2 or more pregnancies on symptoms?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My 2nd pregnancy symptoms were the same as how I felt before I'd get my period. No real pregnant symptoms until about 6 weeks.
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 7:20 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• i have 3 kids and they were all different. with my first i had to pee 24/7..... with my second i had morning sickness constantly and with my 3rd i didn't have any symptoms other than missing my period. just chill for a week and then take a test if you don't have your period by then. bc truthfully all the stuff you listed sounded like how i feel around when my period is due. but gl and hope it goes how you want it to lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:35 PM on Jun. 23, 2010