• In the Spotlight:

Second pregnancy possibly

I don't know where to ask this...
I am a momma of an 18month old boy and I think I could possibly be pregnant again. I am not sure if the same symptoms occur the second pregnancy as the first or if they would be different. My boobs have ached on an off for the past week and a half and usually do it all day long along with mild cramping also I have been getting mild headaches on and off all day. I also feel incredibly bloated too. I tried to test tonight and I messed it up and don't have another test right now. I am not suppose to start my cycle til next week but figured I try to find out now. Can anyone give any advice if you have had 2 or more pregnancies on symptoms?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The symptoms with my 2nd baby were completely different than the first. With this one my boobs hurt horribly and I was extremely bloated and gassy. None of those things happened with my first pregnancy, with him I was just really sick all day and all night for about a week before I got a positive pregnancy test. All you can really do is wait until you can get another test. GL
    Anonymous

• I got pregnant with my 2nd when my first was 10 months old. My first symptoms were an extremely sensitive sense of smell (just like with the first), terrible lower back pain (never had with my first), and a jittery feeling like I needed to eat. I just felt pregnant, not just physically, but like I just knew. I did the exact same thing with my 3rd pregnancy.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:26 PM on Jun. 23, 2010