Can someone please help I need advice...do you think my friend called me saying these things?

The other night I recieved a call (blocked) and I thought it was my lil bro prank calling me so I said izaiah stop calling me youre going to wake up the baby.and then hung up,a few seconds later the number calls back and they kept saying whyd you hang up nigger bitch,were gonna wake up courtnei nigger bitch nigger bitch,and they just kept repeating that,so after that call I would just sit there and listen to what theyre saying,and after I didnt answer for a while it sounded like my friend,who is white but talks like she has a spanish accent said "Hello" and then hung up...so I know it is someone I know because they knew my daughters name,so I sent everyone a txt in my phone saying that until I find out Who it was that called me saying those things I am not going to answer phone calls or txts,Instantly one of my frnds that im not even very close to txts me n says omg I would never do that to you blah blah blah and then calls me

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 7:54 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Well the question is not closed yet so whatever. You are 16 with a baby wow! Anyway I am not a child because iam not a great speller. I'm just not a good speller.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 10:49 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• to apoligize..my other friend that I think did it txts me n says I havent talked to u for a minute,and someone prank called me to omg,She doesnt even bother to tell me it wasnt her so then today she txts me asking when my daughters bday is and asks me if were ku,so I told her idk yet it depends on if ur the one who called me or not,and instead of her protesting even a little bit she say when did they call and what did they say,is it not weird that my "best friend" of almost 4 yrs cant even tell me that shes not the one who called???? what do you think? im stumped on this one,if it was someone I didnt know I wudnt be as hurt by this but it hurts because I think its someone I trust and care about
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 7:55 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• ALso my daughter called her the other day when she was playing on my phone and I said Sorry i didnt mean to call and shes like oh well if you dont wanna talk to me you can call me later so I was like umm ok and she hung up,Once again didnt say ONCE it wasnt her...

shes always liked prank calling ppl and would always want me to do it but i thought it was dumb so I wouldnt,..ugh idk...
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 7:56 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Hmmm....I don't know but that is awful! I'm sorry that anyone would do that to you! How sure are you that it was her voice? I wonder if you can do something so you don't accept blocked calls or if there is any possible way to trace the call?
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 7:59 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• It's hard to say, since we don't know your friend at all. Is she the type of person who would do something like that. Good friends usually know each other well enough to
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 8:37 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• sorry... I accidentally pressed answer.

I was saying that friends usually know what the other one is capable of. I would go with your gut feeling. It's usually right. If you ask her and she gets all defensive about it, it was probably her. A real friend would be like "What, no I would never do something like that, I can't believe someone did that...." ect.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 8:39 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• A real friend would be totally honest especially if they dont want to lose the friendship ( altho honesty can backfire sometimes but in this case I dont think so) . It sounds like there is lack of communication going on as well. Its just from what I have read so far.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:41 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• She said she didn;t do it and someone pranked her too. What more do you want? She asked when they called and what they said probably to turn around and ask you if you thought she would really say those things to you. You know I would love to see one post by you NOT starting some kind of drama.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 12:02 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• She never said it wasnt her thats the whole thing,not only that wth would she want to know when they called? that makes no sense also Idk where in this post I started drama I always see you arguing in every question you answer,so practice wat you preach,and maybe you should go look at all the Questions I ask cuz i ask all kinds of different questions that never result in drama,but it seems like you ALWAYS find my "drama" posts,and whenever I do have "drama" in my posts its started by you,so lets do it this way you dont answer my questions with your dramatic little drama starters,or stay off my questions all together,there was no "drama" until you started it once AGAIN
    mommy16love

Comment by mommy16love (original poster) at 6:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Ih yes started by me because someone else did not say the same thing. Someone did not IM me last night saying your crazy and should not be on this site? Riiight that did not happen. You did not start drama with me over what I consider rap WHICH AGAIN OTHER PEOPLE SAID. Really you are just a young girl who needs some help with things(IMO) and you come on here and start drama not just in your posts but others as well and AGAIN other people notice it as well.. Oh and you can not make me stay off your questions since this is a PUBLIC forum!!!!!!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 7:17 PM on Jun. 24, 2010