baby sitter....

im looking for a baby sitter for my two kids which are 4yr old an a almost 2yrold i it will be only for mon-fri...dont make that much about 380 every two weeks..both are girls they are very good with pets if have anying...i live in tarraw terrace 1..like to have some one ner the area.....

kristina28

Asked by kristina28 at 7:59 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Money & Work

• care.com and sittercity.com are good resources. Make sure you only communicate through their website until you are comfortable going further. Then meet at a public place for interviews. Check references and have background checks done. Good luck
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:01 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Your local CDC too.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:29 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I was just thinking of care.com (I used them before and had good experiences). Also, try talking to your friends or other moms you know to see if they recommend anyone. There may students looking for summer work who may have experience and be a good fit to babysit. I wouldn't try any other method like Craigslist for instance, just being you want to make sure whoever you decide to babysit them have references, checks done etc. and who's an overall qualified person to watch your kids. So, i would for sure ask around you never know.
    MidwestWAHM

Answer by MidwestWAHM at 4:25 AM on Jun. 24, 2010