Why are pro lifers supposed to keep our opinions to ourselves?

Someone is always saying to a woman who doesnt believe in abortion that shes a bitch or she should keep her mouth shut and if you dont have anything nice to say dont say it at all,so why is it ok for a woman who is pro choice to ask us if she should kill her baby? It makes no sense,If you dont want to hear others opinions you should never express your own,Because I dont see the difference in a woman telling us shes thinking about killing her baby and when we respond with how wrong that is,were the ones who have to shut up?

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 8:50 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• It's not everyone's belief that having an abortion is "killing a baby". When a woman asks about having an abortion, 99.99% of the time, she is NOT using the phrase "killing a baby"...that is something most pro-lifers say. Women who are faced with that sort of decision don't need to be told they are murderers. That's not going to help anything.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:56 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I do not say anything until someone tells me I killed my baby because I do not apprecate being called a murderer or a killer. Also when I am told to keep my legs shut because you know what nobody should tell me not to have sex if I am not ready for a baby. Why do women who give their babies up for adoption told that? They weren't ready and that baby may grow up with problems because they feel abandoned by their birth parents.By the way I support adoption 100%! Two of my in-laws were adopted and I can not picture my family without them. I'm sorry but if you tell me I killed someone I am going to call you a bitch or tell you to shut up because I do not want be put in the same place as say Ted Bundy.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 9:01 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I agree with you OP. It's a fact that they are killing their baby not an opinion. They just don't admit it because then they can't justify the terrible thing they are doing. I think the worst thing about it is 90% of them are alternatives to birth control.....sad...However I'm sure your post is gonna get heated.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 9:02 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I think everyone is allowed to speak their mind even if I do not agree I can agree to disagree.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:03 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I think everyone should keep their opinion on this subject to themselves. I think it is a personal decision for each woman. It is between herself, her partner and her God. Nobody else's opinion should matter.
    I would never have an abortion, the thought of abortion is completely repulsive to me, but I will not say another woman can/should not make that choice.
    And there is plently of bashing to go around... prolifers call prochoicers baby killers and prochoicers call prolifers bible thumpers... it is not all against the prolifers. People tend to see the bashing only against their opinion and not see what their supporters say.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:04 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Delilahs mom- I bet if you hadn't aborted your baby you wouldn't be able to imagine your life without him or her either. IMAGINE that. Sorry I call it like I see it.
    Anonymous

• .However I'm sure your post is gonna get heated.

im sure it is too but honestly i dont care,I am sick of people trying to make it seem like people who dont believe in abortion are the "bad ones" HA!
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 9:05 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I often wonder if people who have had abortions and go on to have a child think back on their pregnancy and said to themselves. I remember how happy I was when I found out you were coming, even though at that point you were just a useless hunk of flesh.
    Anonymous

• Well im definitly not a bible thumper,ill call myself a woman with certain morals and ways of living that shouldnt be crossed,and having sex without a condom or using birth control purposely ,and then getting pregnant only to abort the baby,THAT YOU YOURSELF MADE is something you should never cross,and that will be burned into my head until the day I die =]
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 9:07 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I highly doubt 90% of these women use it as birth control janae! Where are you pulling these stats from??

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:08 PM on Jun. 23, 2010