34.5 weeks having contractions 6 an hour crampy and now have the craps.. sorry tmi

I called the doctor b4 they closed and she was supose to call me back AND NEVER DID!!! WTH i have had the same thing over the weekend being 5 to 15 min apart and baby didn't move like normal (still the 10 in 2 hours but not her normal) today she is moving fine but still getting the contractions (not all day just through out the day)...
they last one I has was 19 min apart so the tylenol might be helping.. IDK

randilinn

Asked by randilinn at 8:59 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Forget calling your doctor, you need to head to L&D and get checked out, especially if this went on all weekend!
    Anonymous

• this could be preterm labor. Head over to the hospital and get checked. They can call your oB from there to get instructions. It's too early to be having a baby.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:04 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Call L&D at the hospital you will be delivering at. there is no excuse for your Dr or at least a nurse to call you back.
    You very well could be in the early stages of labor. The only real thing you need to worry about is if your baby has turned yet. If you know the baby is head down I'd want to get an ultrasound. I had to have an emergency cection because my daughters cord was coming out first and her head was pressing on it. If I hadn't gone to the hospital she would have died. You will be fine as long as your water has not broken yet and you still feel movement. I'd just call them to see what they say.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:10 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I want to go it but we are under a sever thunder storm warning and a tornado watch and it is REALLY bad outside right know!!! :(
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 9:28 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• You must live in Chicago or near here. It is really crappy out here. I would call l&d or have the answering service page your dr. You need to be seen because like everyone else said it is a little early for you to have the baby. GL.
    Anonymous

• i called, thanks everyone.... chugged a ton of water and it helped which makes since b/c i drank enough all day but hey whatever works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 11:05 PM on Jun. 23, 2010