I don't know what else to do....

please help...I'm having a breakdown. I have 2.5 wonderful girls I'd give my life for, my 2 girls' dad and me have been battling for the past 7 mths due to his horrible parenting and psycho girlfriend that has rear-ended my car while I am pregnant. I can't talk to there dad she answers phone, has beat up there dad infront of them and they both have had problems of being dropped off scared to go over there. I have spent $300 for court, had police help me couseling for them everything I can do..Even took off work maturnity leave early to spend time with them. we have a court parenting time arrangment (for now) we follow well I follow...for the past 2 weeks he gets them he's been buttering them up to were they want to go. but tonight I am so hurt. he was supposed to get them at 6 didn't show calls me and tells me I need to take them to him. I said no and all of a sudden I'm the bad person my 7 yr old is so mad at me. W

mommy2be402

Asked by mommy2be402 at 9:21 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in General Parenting

• ADD~~
    she was so mad at me and it crushed me here I have busted ass providing a safe happy life doing everything I can do and there dad (who says he would be happy to do supervised visitation over the choice of not having his girlfriend around while parenting time) all of a sudden I'm the bad parent!? wtf do I do?? It crushes me. so I was supposed to pick them up at 8 so I get there and no ones home. I broke down.
    mommy2be402

Answer by mommy2be402 at 9:24 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• hon...I am not sure what you are asking but if it were me(and I am going thru something similar) I would fight to be sure he follows the court orders to the letter and dont take on guilt for what you dont do. You dont owe him anything, and certainly dont owe a crazy gf anything. and if they arent home soon, call the cops.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:58 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Set up your visitations through the department of human services.... then they will be supervised, and you won't have to worry. Just tell your girls that mom and dad both love them, and that when they are older, they will understand.
    Anonymous

• I had high hopes of that was going to happen since court date (monday) but then my 7 yr old has been brain washed by them that dad's house is a wonderful place now. so tonight I told him like the court papers stated he needs to come get them and he was on phone with 7 yr old then has her get upset and crying at me bc I wouldn't take them. I went from thinking I was being the hero to being the worst mom on planet. went to pick them up and she didn't want to come with me. what do I do? I thought I was doing the right thing by protecting the girls from domestic violence. they have them so brain washed.
    mommy2be402

Answer by mommy2be402 at 12:10 AM on Jun. 24, 2010