MD, NP, or someone who has just been in my shoes??

1st I understand that I understand I need to talk to a doc - so please don't lecture me, I'm not looking for someone on CM to replace a doc - just wondering if anyone has some insight is all.
I am only 29 yrs old - and I am falling apart. IDK if things are realated or not - but here is a list of my body termoil, anyone have any guesses??? THanks!
*rash - that has been treated as psorisis for many years, but was never biopsied, and none of the psoriasis meds work on me *joint pains (has been asumed arthrisis in some joints)
*L wrist and elbow PAIN - 1st told was tendonitis, then ulner nerve damage *R back/hip joint PAIN *anxiety *OCD *ADD *depression *vit D deficient *falling apart teeth *gum disease (yes I do brush!!!) *was loosing hair but it finally stopped *cysts on ovaries and kidnies *overly heavy periods *heat flashes * frequent urination * chronic headaches * upset stomaches off and on all the damn time

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Health

• Some of your symptoms are very familiar to me. What about endometrosis & or lupus. What does your rash look like? Endometrosis can cause pain all the time various parts of the body. I know you said that you have been tested for lupus but I have lupus and it took them years and years to finally figure out for sure that's what it was. My tests kept coming back ok. And finally it was there. It does sound like you may have multiple things going on though.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like me.
    It also sounds like layers. (YOU are an ONION. LOL)
    Hypothyroidism?
    Complicated by PCOS?
    Complicated by Fibromyalgia?
    Complicated by low vitamin D
    The depression is a result of all of the above combined.
    Anonymous

• accompanied by diarreah often times * for years I used to vomit like 10x a day for no reason, that finally stopped..... *fatuige *difficulty goint to and staying asleep

Thats all that comes to mind right now - but I may add more....

IDEAS????
    Anonymous

• TSH was normal
    Anonymous

• Have you been to http://www.medhelp.org/ Use the trackers to track your test results, then print them to show the doctors.

Anonymous

• Normal as in what? What was the number? TSH should be under 3.
    Anonymous

• oo ooo add pevlic pain with intercourse.....
    damn im a mess lol
    Anonymous

• Have you been screened for SLE?
    Anonymous

• I have to find my test results - but I remember it was well with in the normal range (which I was disapointed by because I was hoping for an answer) lol
    Anonymous

• what is SLE?
    Anonymous