i am new...

i am new on here and joined to have support and advice from other mothers, and even maybe able to offer a bit of advice myself, but i get the impression most moms act as if their way is the only way and if you dont agree, you are stupid. too judgemental and rude. do you find this site to be supportive, or just way for pushy moms to force thier oppinion down your throat?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in About CafeMom

• confusedI wonder each day why I come back....

Anonymous

• This site can be both. There are really amazing moms who want to help where they can. Then there are those who are abrasive and act like you are so stupid. Just gotta take the good with the bad. Ignore the mean girls and only listen to the gals who really are there for you! Welcome by the way
    Anonymous

• Well I am also new and some moms are nice and some are not. I find at times the comments are rude and uncalled for. At times I think the ladies on this site like to fight with you.
    Anonymous

• lol it's weird.. there are women who starts shit.. women who helps.. and women who are blunt that don't mean to start shit
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 11:20 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• There is drama everywhere. You will find women who appreciate your advice and you will find those who feel they should be deified. If this section is too much for try an advice group. There is a lot more friendship there and less ganging up though there are groups with drama too. It is possible to spend time here and not lose your sanity. To answer your question. I find this site to be very supportive and helpful. I have learned a lot and increased my quality of life because of it.

Welcome!
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 12:36 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Stick with groups that are a great fit for you.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:30 AM on Jun. 24, 2010