man.. i'm in love but

he told me if i find someone better.. don't wait for him..
my past relationships besides him had always been assholes, jerks, stupid guys and whatnot.. he was the only truly guy that cared for me, and won't let me make dumb mistakes as i to him.
he came over today to chat.. and as he was leaving.. we kissed.. and it wasn't a peck.. it was a KISS.. oh i loved it. i miss him so much.. he won't be with me at the moment due to his immaturity

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• if he loves u he will come back they always do!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 10:48 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• DAM GIRL DONT LOOSE HIM !
    Anonymous

• ;] THANKS.. and my son's great with him.. they never seen each other.. he thinks my son is so cute and on top of that.. don't get all UGH when he put his drool in the guy's hair. he actually looked at him and was like what did you do that for? are you fixing my hair? lmfao my son just smiled.. he took the guy greatly.. everytime my friends comes over he's like stares at them for a bit lmfao
    Anonymous

• Hold up a second here...You said he's not with you because of his immaturity? That is a huge red flag right there. You had better explore that immaturity a bit with him, figure out how he's going to become more mature before you hitch your oxen to his wagon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:42 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• op here.
    he's pretty mature for his age 21, he just thinks he's a bit immature for my son, he don't want me to have a relationship with a baby and a boy [completely understood] he's currently getting stressed out as well. working almost 40 hours a week, and in college. and a small amount of free time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:22 AM on Jun. 24, 2010