What is the best brand of heart monitor to use at home that you can actually hear the babies heartbeat?

I know that there are tons of different ones out there, but does anyone know which one works the best and that is not that expensive. I don't have tons of money to pend, but i have a long time between doctors appointments. I am 14 weeks and 2 days now, but i haven't heard the babies heartbeat since i was 10 weeks. I just moved so i have made an appoinment as a new patient, but they couldn't get me in for 2 morw weeks. ugh!!!! Since I can't fell the baby move i just want to know he/she is ok. Can someone let me know their which ones they have had the best results with?

krissyj1

Asked by krissyj1 at 10:54 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i got about 5 with my first kid but they all sucked, best ones are what the drs got lol
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 11:04 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• NOTHING FROM WALMART
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 11:07 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I have a Hi-Bebe by bistos (at least thats what it says on the box) It cost me about $100 brand new but bet you could find one used on ebay or somewhere like that.. I know they say chances are you cant hear the HB till you are over 12wks (which you are anyway) but I was able to pick my babys HB up from 10wks up (after the dr found it so I knew where to start looking) Best purchase I made since it put my mind at ease about him being alright (had a m/c previously late in so I was paraniod) Its one that says its approved for use by midwives, OBs and pregnant women.. Thats where I would start my search.. Good luck..
    mommyto3rugrats

Answer by mommyto3rugrats at 11:09 PM on Jun. 23, 2010