So my landlord/next door neighbor was just arrested...

Some police officers showed up at my neighbors/landlords house and I was outside at the time. I heard a detective say that they had warrants to search the house. Next thing I know he was in handcuffs and taken away. This guy just took my kids to VBS and has been nothing but a great neighbor and landlord. He is a foster parent and his wife is a nurse. It is driving me crazy that I don't know what is going on. Anyway for me to find out? So I can know if I should be looking for a new place to live. They live less than 10 feet from us.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• OMG...what the heck?
    Anonymous

• Not really. You can't find out until he is charged and sentenced. You could ask his wife.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:57 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I wouldn't get too upset by it. You don't know what it was yet. And sometimes foster kids make false accusations against their FP's. So I would say wait until you find out what happened. Innocent until proven guilty.
    Anonymous

• Look online. You find your city jail and if you know the last name you can search recent bookings and it will tell you.
    Anonymous

• It could be as simple as failure to appear for a traffic ticket. A bench warrant was issued, so they came and got him. Don't get too flustered until you find you exactly what he allegedly did. Remember, he is innocent until proven guilty.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:16 AM on Jun. 24, 2010