I do love my husband but I don't think I'm "in love" with him anymore!! Is this possible?? Can people love eachother and not be "in love"??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• sure.... there are different kinds of love. you love your kids in a different way than you love your spouse or your parents. . .
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:56 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• yes. people change and grow apart it happens. it happend to me as well, so i left!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 10:57 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Yes.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:59 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I BEEN WITH MY HUSBAND GOING ON 17 YEARS AND I LOVE HIM !
    Anonymous

• yeah its possible, it happens all the time... but the thing a lot of people don't realize is that you can cultivate that "in love" feeling. The real love is what keeps you constant... the "in love" part can vary depending on stress, emotions, things that change. I say don't give up just because you don't feel "in love".
    Do something special, get away just the two of you, reconnect... or just do little things everyday to make him feel special (especially when you don't feel like it) its amazing how those "in love" feelings will come back (even if its a bit of a slow process at first)
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:17 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Good for you, Anon...but that didn't answer her question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• "Love is like a friendship caught on fire: In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable."
    --Bruce Lee

This is so true!
    txmom37

Answer by txmom37 at 11:16 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Yes.
    Serenity75

Answer by Serenity75 at 9:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2010