My 15 year old daughter has been trying to get pregnant! I have lost it!!

My daughter just turned 15 in May and has been, dating this boy for almost a year and we have taken him under the wing, and we love the kid, he is polite and nice and helps my husband around the house. Well yesturday my daughter left her phone at home and it was going off because she had been getting text so I went to the phone and glanced not meaning to snoop but I saw a text from her boyfriend saying, so are you pregnant! I was skocked! I instantly looked through her msgs probley every mothers reaction! She had been texting her boyfriend saying they where so exited to be parents and they want a baby so bad and have been trying! I havent talked about it to her yet, but why would she feel this she has her whole life to get married and buy a house and have children?? why now!? I'm mean dont you want to be young and hang with your friends and go to partys and college and, with a baby that means full time mommy,please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• shit, i would probably lock her ass up or something
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:07 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• HOLLY SHIT U NEED TO BUST HER ASS !
    Anonymous

• Children only see the fun in babies, not the responsibilities. They also probably think they are in love and what a wonderful way to prove it to each other. If she were my daughter, he would be out of the house and she'd be grounded until I felt she could be trusted and as a precautionary measure I would put her on birth control. You have to talk to your kids BEFORE these types of situations arise but maybe it's not too late. Good luck.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 11:10 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I just want to cry, ladies! I'm so emmbarssed! I cant be around my friends, and I dont even want to talk to the hubby yet he will be heart broken. I cant take her anywhere I feel like people will look at me and be like what whent wrong didint you have the talk. I feel like my world is falling apart I cant belive my little girl would do this, when schould I bust her A$$
    Anonymous

• you need to show her the reality of being a teen mom....way too many teens are trying to get pregnant w/o knowing the consequensces.
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 11:12 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• im sorry mama do u know 4 sure she is preg?
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 11:14 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• No only, I seen the text msgs, and they knew all about ovulation test, and everything. I have no respect for her right now.
    Anonymous

• If she were my daughter, she wouldn't have a boyfriend anymore. That's exactly why children shouldn't be dating.
    Anonymous

• But he is the farther and my husband and I, are not going to be on baby duty, this is her problem not ours, she wants a baby she has all the responsbiltys with it, but I'm so worried if she is prego I would consider a abortition she is to young and she cannot take care of a baby she has no job either does he no car! what the F.... where they thinking all this comes free? hell No! (sorry for lang) I'm very Pissed and dont know how to react!
    Anonymous

• OMG....how awful. I am so sorry. It is time for a long serious talk !!! It is not cute to be a pregnant teen.
    Anonymous