I when to a psychic and she stopped mid reading and refunded my money...it was for fun with a friend but it has upset me.... What do you think??

She was telling me about my life and honestly kinda blew me out of the water because she nailed my current relationship like she was a close friend. Our Friends think we are the worlds best couple and really... he took the high road and I took the low road and we now live together for the sake of our son. Which she knew... Ok what freaked me out is she started talking about meeting someone maybe that I would work with or something and threw out the date of July 7 or 8 and got quite. She asked me using a name about a man I know. Then told me the reading was over and didn't charge me. The rest of the ladys had a fun reading.... I am so freaked.

Wittyprncess

Asked by Wittyprncess at 11:32 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A lot of the people who do these readings for fun do have some small measure of psychic ability, and can occasionally "see" more than the "client" wants or needs to know. It isn't necessarially bad news, or even if it is, it's not set in stone. I do think she handled it unprofesionally, especially saying she was sick, then doing more readings. Doing it for money the way she was, puts her more in the entertainment category than anything else.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• she didn't say how come?
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:33 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• were you being sarcastic or patronizing her?
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 11:34 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• a front to keep you coming back for more.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:35 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Maybe a front but I am in a city I don't and won't travel back too. No I was very quite and only answered her questions. She claimed she wasn't feeling well. But she did 3 more readings after mine.
    Wittyprncess

Answer by Wittyprncess at 11:38 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• propaganda?
    Anonymous

• maybe she had some high paying/tipping customers walk through the door???
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:39 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• o maybe you had some bad energy that was making her feel sick.... don't take it personal
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:40 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• it could be that she didn't want to tell you something you wouldt want to know and couldnt pick up on anything else to tell you...some "readers" dont tell you negative things or things they "know" will upset you. that could be why she gave you your money back too...but she should have told you something different then she was feeling sick and then did more readings. take it as a good thing BUT if you really want to know you can always try going to another psychic in your area you would feel more comfortable going to.
    gwen407

Answer by gwen407 at 12:10 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• You are lucky she refunded your money. You are wasting your time. It was all a fake you know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Jun. 24, 2010