do you buy fire works for the 4th of july? How much money do you usually spend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Holidays

• no, enough people in our neighborhood do that we don't have to lmao. but they have alot of stands on the side of the road here (MD).... we just sit in the back yard and look at the ones put on by the city
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:39 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• ITS A WAST OF TIME AND MONEY !
    Anonymous

• there was only one year that i did and that was back in college. here in ohio the selling of fireworks is illegal, so we had to go to indiana and we stocked up and brought them back home. i think we spent almost $300 but we were throwing a huge party and we all split the cost. we ended up with a ton of leftover ones because near the end of the party we were a little too tipsy to handle them, at least we were smart enough to put them away and not blow our hands off, lol... now the most we buy are sparklers because we go watch them at a family's house...
    1st_time_mom23

Answer by 1st_time_mom23 at 11:41 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• its illegal where I live, if we want to see fireworks we have to go to the high school stadium
    Anonymous

• No it's illegal here and the cops ride up and down the streets busting people all week. You can't get them during an emergency the rest of the year, but for fireworks they come out. I wish we had some priorities in this city!

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:42 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• $300-$500. my hubby and bro are crazy
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 11:43 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• We live on a miltary post so we have a huge free 4th celebration every year! It is wonderful, and we usually get a famous singer too! LAst year was Miranda Lambert! No need to buy them here, but before the army we spent about 150.
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:43 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I feel your pain Brittany-we spend that much as well and although its tons of fun I get a little itchy about spending that much on something that is gone so quickly!
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 10:16 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• ITS A WAST OF TIME AND MONEY !

But spell check is free and only takes a few seconds! ;)
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 10:17 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• No more than $10 my girls are young I just get them some poppers and sparklers
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 2:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2010