How many moms have gotten pregnant after their men had a vasectomy?

Just what it says. You can include if you have been pregnant after a successful reversal too.

Tell your friends to answer too!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Oh my bff got preggo with twins after a vasectomy. Oh she kept thinking I am pregnant? Then twins? Yessirrree bob. I guess it was meant to be.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:03 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• My sil got pregnant after a vasectomy. There was something wrong though and she miscarried at 12 weeks.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:04 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I did, twice. Both were unplanned, I miscarried the first time and we had decided I'd go for a tubal since hubby's Dr was so bad ... he had to go twice for his vasectomy. Obviously not a great Dr.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:25 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• For up to 8 weeks after a man has a vasectomy he can get a woman pregnant because the sperm are still fertile! it is not instant at all like people think it is!
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 12:08 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Well I know that thank you TatymMommi. I know quite a bit about Vs actually, more than I care to sometimes.

I am simply curious of the rates is all.

Thank you for the answers so far.
    BeanIrene1

Answer by BeanIrene1 at 1:08 AM on Jun. 25, 2010