can i not find my (bra) size bc i'm a freak or bc it's really common??

i am a 36 dd and cannot find it anywhere! most of the stores have the dd's starting at 38, and i tried victoria's secret but they only had 1 which was my size and not a mega huge push-up lol (i have problems when it's too much push-up it makes me fall out in the middle). o boy.... so what's the verdict? freak or not?

princessbeth79

Asked by princessbeth79 at 12:07 AM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A DD cup is more common (I believe) among women with slightly larger frames, so yes, a 36DD is probably a bit harder to find then a 38DD. Go to a good bra store, get a fitting, make sure you're wearing the right size. A good bra store will measure you, and help you find bras that best fit you body type and needs. Try finding 44J bras...it was even harder when I needed nursing bras! LOL To me, you have it easy!
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 11:22 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• go to Fredrick's.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 12:10 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Nordstroms have them. Also have you tried the Delta Burke line? I also saw some really nice ones at Khols. The thing is if you have to go up a band size you may be able to go down a cup size. So if your a 36DD you may beable to wear a 38D. The cups are the same size.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:13 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• thanks ladies.... i will investigate fredrick's and also nordstroms. no i don't think going up a band size will work.... i have a couple of 38 d's i wear sometimes if i'm super desperate but they ride up my back even on the tightest hooks. gee i feel like i have a collection of all sizes bc i am so different after each pregnancy and after i am done bf each baby..... curious to see what i will end up when i'm all done lmao
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 12:18 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• kohls has a pretty big bra selection. I think their underwear section is almost half of the store:)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:38 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• ebay?
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 1:08 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I have a friend that size and she has to get hers at Lane Bryant.
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 2:23 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Not a freak. It is a common size. :) I am wayyy bigger. LOL. Check out Lane Bryant or Katherines.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:01 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Lane Bryant will have them -that's where I get mine
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:38 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Lane Bryant! I LOVE their Cacique line. That's the only thing I'll wear! I just had to go a few weeks ago, and buy all new bras because I've lost so much weight! I've gone from a 42DD to a 38DD!!! WooHoo!!! right now, they have a sale going on that if you buy two bras...you get 2 free!!!!
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 8:46 AM on Jun. 24, 2010