Beach...what do you pack in your cooler? What stuffs do you bring?

LavenderRose10

Asked by LavenderRose10 at 12:16 AM on Jun. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• Gatorade. I find the kids are reticent to drink water, but they'll guzzle the Gatorade. Sandwiches that the kids kind of eat out of the plastic wrap so that they don't get their sandy-hands all over the food. Potato chips. The salt makes them drink more. :)
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 12:45 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• lots of water...juice boxes..cheese strings..granola bars..fruit snacks..peanut butter sandwiches..carrots/cucumbers..maybe some chips..sometimes to dry cereal..depends who's going, and how long were goin for..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:27 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• not in the cooler, but in your beach bag, baby powder. You're able to brush off the sand easily
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 1:00 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• kids drank a lot the last time we went to the beach. I just got another water container to bring on those beach outings. I was thinking of bringing the ff items: cooler, water container, cut up fruits, sandwiches, cookies, pasta/pizza?, wine for me, a speaker system for my iphone?, blanket, fried chicken, and lots of sunscreen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• water, juice,peanut butter,jelly,and bread,(sometimes chips) and paper cups, plates and 2 butter knifes. thats for 8 hours at the beach...oh and ice for the cooler
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• bottled water, Hoagie sandwhiches, juice boxes, soda (for mom and dad), cookies and fruit snacks! Plus baby snacks for the bambina!

JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:27 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• All of the above!
    smokeybear

Answer by smokeybear at 12:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Water, grapes, melon chunks, sandwiches, graham crackers, American cheese slices, crackers, ICE!
    wishbearmom

Answer by wishbearmom at 12:32 PM on Jun. 24, 2010