what can i do for my husband

it's my husbands birthday. he's at work right now but he'll be home in the morning and we'll have the whole day together. i don't have any money so i can't buy him a gift. i'm 81/2 months pregnant and though he still loves having sex with me i can't really surprise him with anything sexy, my belly doesn't fit in my little nighties right now. i really wanna do something special for him because he's been so good to me, especially during this pregnancy. for my birthday he got us concert tickets for one of my favorite bands and i really can't think of anything that would come close to that for him. i'm going to cook him dinner of course but what can i do to make his birthday special?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• still dress sexy ;] lol make him LOVE your body and celebrate his birthday.. in his mind he would peobably be like OMG YES! MY SEXY PREGNANT WIFE! lmfao idk
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 1:00 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• you could home-make him a cake, pie, or cheesecake etc... also you could wear a pretty bra with one of his button down shirts unbuttoned and maybe even with a bow around your belly (you dont have to have expensive lingerie to be sexy... and you could write him a cute or sensual letter/note/or card also watch his favorite movies (even if you dont like them while giving him a massage. also you could dance to some slow sexy or love songs if he would like that... well my brain power was used up by my kids today so that's about all I got for now hun GL and just make sure you guys have fun together!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 1:03 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Go out to the store and get a bag of hershey kisses and from the door to the bedroom have him follow the kisses and he can kiss his way to you and at the end of that have hot sex until the moon comes out :~)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Jun. 24, 2010