My ever "busy" and rambunctious son, lol.

I live in a rather rural area, and I'm looking for some ideas of things to do, perhaps even at home, with my 5 1/2 year old son this summer. Something outside of the normal "go to the park" or "make play doh" activities.

Just so you get an idea of what he's like, he's "VERY BUSY" as many people would put it, lol. He loves to ride his 4 wheeler, dirt bike, and race car (yes, a real motorized race car lol!), he loves to play hard and is a tough cookie, so I'm looking for something for him to try doing that is outside of his "normal" realm of play.

Any ideas?? I am SOO open for something different. Thank you ladie!

Lipstk713

Asked by Lipstk713 at 1:00 AM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I lvoe to teach my kids to ride horses! It is educational, and teches children how to care for another living thing, plus it is fun, and exausting! GL
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:13 AM on Jun. 24, 2010