Planning a baby shower

I am planning a baby shower for two women at the same time, I need some good themes, one is having a boy one is having a girl, I do not want generic themes which means: Ducks, winnie the pooh, polka dots, teddy bears, princess, jungle, and sports are out, I need a unique idea, something you have walked away from and it sticks in your head because its different.

Laura_Cruz

Asked by Laura_Cruz at 1:15 AM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Dr. Seuss?
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 1:16 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• My baby boys theme is jungle/safari animals. You can do so many things with that.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:19 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• for my daughter i had a unicorn theme. you could do lots of brights colors.. neon maybe?? a fruit theme?? my friend made a basket out of a watermelon and filled it with fruit and there are so many neat things you can make out of fruit. or for a boy you could do a bandanna theme. you could also do tie dye?
    LoveKillsSlowly

Answer by LoveKillsSlowly at 1:43 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• My friend and I aredoing mine as candyland theme with a candy bar for my baby girl and I have been to a boy shower that was a nautical sail boat theme that was nice. I hope this helps.
    ambjackson

Answer by ambjackson at 2:09 AM on Jun. 24, 2010