Anyone know how to perform a cleansing of negative energy?

dark energy likes to torment the dogs, and show its self as a shadow I think to try to scare us any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Burn some sage? Sprinkle sea salt around the house, especially in the corners... I usually do that prior to ,oving in to a new place,,,
    earthmama727

Answer by earthmama727 at 2:55 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Sage maybe find a few positive river rocks to put near the entrance.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Doesn't sound like a negative energy to me. Define "torment" the dogs. Dogs can see things we can't and they may be just alerting you to a presence. In all my experiences shadows are not negative they are protective.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Negative energy? Shadows? Maybe the dogs have fleas and they itch like crazy? I would take them to the Vet and also I would start living in the real wordl. My world doesn't have "shadows" and "negative energy" and if I'm having a bad day, it won't help to burn sage. LOL. Wow......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• call a priest! If you are not religious, then I dont know, but as a Catholic, I would call an experienced priest!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:00 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I say keep it away from you. :) I hear sage works too, or white candles.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:55 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Anon, you may not believe it but she does. How dare you mock her beliefs? What religon are you? Wait you won't answer now because you can't hide your judgemental face!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 12:08 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I would say your first step should be a basic cleansing. You can do that with some basic burning sage and a few words of blessing or banishing. For me, I'm a fan of your basic "To all places this smoke enters allow only happiness & joy. Darkness & Evil are here now banished from this place."

If that doesn't work there could be some more powerful forces at work. And you may need a full cleansing ritual... I can send you one if you message me...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:54 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• My ancestors burned sage.
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 2:36 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• get a sage stick, and some lavendar candles or inscence. say a blessing and ask the negative energy to leave and go to the light
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:17 PM on Jun. 24, 2010