mississippi WIC & Similac

My 2 month old daughter is having really bad stomach problems. The only thing that has worked and I mean worked miracles and she even sleeps 6 hours at night with this formula is Similac. The Dr has tried her on everything under the sun even hypoalleric and organic the Similac advanced soy turns my baby into a new child. In mississippi WIC uses enfamil and when I asked the ped for a script for her to be on Similac thru wic the dr was like oh no in MS wic wont give u Similac. you are gonna have to buy it. I asked well wont they give me a voucher or something and she said no. MS does not participate in vouchers.
Similac and Enfamil does have a different base so they are not the same. Can't really afford Similac especially since its the most expensive formula out there.
Does anyone have a simular situation or know any way I can get this thru WIC?

Yeh and let me save some of you the trouble yeh yeh you dont like the fact i get

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You should've breastfed.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 2:49 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Get on there web site and email them your situation my friend got a 1/2 case a month from the company every month till her child reach a year old. Try it momma.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Wic on all miltary posts will give any formuls a doctor prescribes! I dont see why it would be different civilian! GL
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 8:44 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• PS..SaraP...that is a personal opinion that is just rude! You have no idea why she didnt breastfeed! Think before you judge, lest ye want to be judged!!!!!!!!!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 8:58 AM on Jun. 24, 2010