does this sound stupid at all....im outta ideas...plz help me

ok heres the thing i have a daughter named nevaeh nikole who is 11 months old on july 3rd.....but thats not it...im pregnant with another baby girl and can't think of a decent name so does anyone dis-agree with the name salena jade????plz dont bash and im not sure if i like it spelled salena or salina....plz be honest without being mean....or make a name suggestion with the name jade...jade is very special to me so it can be first or middle name.....thx in advance

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I like faith jade. I also like the name you have but i really like faith jade together. GL and you name your baby whatever you choose. No matter what anyone else has to say.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:09 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• What does her father think?

Answer by rkoloms at 6:17 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I like Selena. I think it sounds good with the middle name and her sisters name :)

mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:06 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I like Salena Jade, very cute!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I like Selena Jade, but if you want to spell it Salena, that works too. I think Salena (Selena) and Jade go very well together!
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 11:34 AM on Jun. 24, 2010