Moving home with a four month old?

Should I expect her to be restless and worried about where she is, or is she too young to care?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 AM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I agree, she may be a little restless because of the adjustment and change in the atmosphere/environment. Only because she may be use to certain smells, colors, sounds etc and going into something totally new may be a shock to her. But no worries as mentioned above, she'll adapt to it and be just fine. Little infants are troopers :)
    MidwestWAHM

Answer by MidwestWAHM at 4:17 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• She may have a little bit a rough few days or week but she will be fine. She's still very young so I don't think you have to much to worry about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:51 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• My daughter is 3 months old and we just moved. She was a little restless for 2-3 days but she's back to normal now!
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 4:22 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I think it depends more on your mood. If you are stressed she will pick up on that. Infants are very good at picking up emotions.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 11:01 AM on Jun. 24, 2010