Multiple miscarriages and pregnant again...

I am 24 and I have a daughter. Last year I had 3 miscarriages and we didnt get tested for anything. I just got a positive pregnancy test and I am worried that I wont be able to carry past 8 weeks (all 3 miscarriages happened before heartbeat) Anyone know of anything I can do at home to help?!

mandaj2004

Asked by mandaj2004 at 3:15 AM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ITS CALLED BEDREST SWEETIE GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• High Risk OB/Gyn. No sex during the first trimester unless your doctor ok's it. Have your hormone levels checked as low progesterone can lead to miscarriage.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:22 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• only thing i can think of is staying off your feet, trying not to do to much heavy activity or lifting (daughter included). just stay hydrated and cool and lay back for the next 3 months. good luck!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 8:40 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Bed rest is not the answer for all people. Some women have worse out comes with bed rest. The body is designed to work and move. Long periods of stillness are unnatural.

Diet is the number one factor in all wellness issues. No caffeine, no junk food, plenty of water, eat mostly raw foods and fresh foods, take a vit C supplement to strengthen your membranes.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 8:53 AM on Jun. 24, 2010