AF after nursing, is this normal? (tmi)

I know everyone is different, just hoping someone here is the same :) My daughter is 10 mo. AF just returned last week but was really different. It started last Thurs. and never got heavy like a real period. Mostly it was just pinkish, not bright red and I only needed a pantiliner. And it only came in the morning. By noon it seemed to be gone and I was fine until the next morning. This continued until Tues. and then totally stopped. I had some very mild cramps. Is this just my body getting back into the flow of things. I have only had my period for 9 months all together since my oldest was born. I had a thought fly threw my head that perhaps it was implantation bleeding. If that is so, when could I test? Anyway, any thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 AM on Jun. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• If it was implantation bleeding you could test now and it would show up positive. If it comes out neg. then it wasn't implantation bleeding. What you are describing is all that I've had as a period since my twins were born two yrs ago.
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 8:44 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• What the heck is AF? Do we all have to learn to read these cute little codes? I mean...can't you just spell it out?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• AF= Aunt Flow. It's much easier after you've been on here a while to use the abbreviations. Search the FAQ section for a list of Cafemom abbreviations...
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 8:51 AM on Jun. 24, 2010