The Duggar dad, does he seem a little...?

like a snake oil salesman (or in more modern terms, a used car salesman) to anyone else?

Just watching him on the show, he gives me the creeps.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, do we know what they are REALLY like after the cameras go away? LOL.
    I mean....my DH and I were calm parents too. We didn't freak out and yell or use bad words when we had kids at home. We could handle our three kids well ....and yet we didn't try to populate the world.LOL.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 9:39 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• LOL He IS a used car salesman. That is how he supported his family. He started with used cars and then went into rental properties. His oldest son currently is running the used car lot.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 9:01 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I knew about the son. I didn't know that's how the dad started out. I thought he was into rental properties or something. LOL Well, that explains that. Now I KNOW I cant trust him. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I think we just aren't use to parents being calm in the midst of chaos. They keep their cool, like a used car salesman, when I would just need a time out.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:06 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I agree with jesse: I think they are so good at parenting, that most normal people find them intimidating or strange in some way. I love to watch them, even though they are so different than me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• LOL, He's a Politian. And a used car salesman, so I am sure alot of people get that impression of him. Personally I think he is a great Father and a great example for the kids.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 9:16 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Well we see that they are all calm and collected when the camera is rolling but who really knows what goes on behind closed doors when no one else is around to witness.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• they all seem a lil weird to me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• personally i think he is a wonderful man.ad i wish i had, had a father like him.and my husband and i are raising our family the same way as he and michelle are raising theirs.
    Kiki_pie1979

Answer by Kiki_pie1979 at 9:48 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• He is not a little strange and creepy- he is A LOT strange and creepy to me!
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 9:48 AM on Jun. 24, 2010