AHHHHHH!

ok so my son just turn 4 years old. and i want to know how to get him into a preschool but i don't have a clue on how to go about it. and i don't live in a town witha school. they need to send out like flyers or something !! I called 411 I've called the parks palce wich is like a info center and they told me to call this person and that person told me to call this perosn i feel like im geting the run around! i have letf over 5 messages on different ppls things. why is it so hard to get an answer on what i need to do.

jacobmommy62106

Asked by jacobmommy62106 at 8:59 AM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Did you try searching the yellow pages for preschools in your area? Do you have a Head Start program in your area?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• just go online and google/bing your area code and "preschools"
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 9:15 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• see i dont know what we have for preschool in my area and i tried google but they never relly have anything for vermont
    jacobmommy62106

Answer by jacobmommy62106 at 9:17 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Try calling area churches and see if they offer preschool programs or a close YMCA. You don't have to be a member of either to attend the preschool. You could also call a local daycare and see if they have any suggestions. Hope that helps!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 12:17 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• my cousin is a daycare provider and she said she can go on a daycare provider only website and see what is in your area if you dont mind giving me your zipcode. You can message it to me if you like
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 1:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2010