What are you doing today?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Swimming and then getting ready for a rummage sale tomorrow.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 9:02 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I'm going to try to endure the heat (101 today), do some cleaning, and go to a good friend's birthday dinner. I might swim at some point
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:04 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Work *sigh* and if it storms like it looks like it is going to all day I don't think I will be able to get into the pool when I get home this evening :o(
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 9:06 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Cleaning and I think im going to organize my kitchen cabinets, they are way over due!
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 9:08 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• cleaning and laundry

mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 9:29 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• well i got up at 6:30 this morning and ive alread cleaned the bathroom, cleaned the carpets, cleaned the kitchen..got a start on my laundry. I still have a ton of laundry. I have to drop off some perscriptions and take my son to the allergy doctor. We may go on a play date later. Maybe...
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:35 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• cramping and wanting to go back to sleep. :-( Other than that, not a darn thing.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 9:36 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Today's agenda- take 1 child to/from summer school, work 8hrs, clean, do laundry, think of something to fix for supper, take another child to a doctors appointment and hopefully get to bed at a decent time.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:52 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• OH CRAP!!! Well maybe I don't have to get ready for a rummage after all. We are supposed to have our neighborhood anual sale but the dept. of public works just closed down my street and it looks like they will be ripping it up!
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 10:32 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Right now I just got done cooking and eating brunch. Next I am going to finish a load of laundry. Then I am taking my stepson(16) and my niece(13) to their grandparents house to go swim. At the same time I have to drop off my sick 4 year old with his grandmother so that I can go get a C/T scan of my sinuses. Too many sinus infections. Then taking them all to kung fu class and me to tai chi class at 7pm.
    NicosmomJoie

Answer by NicosmomJoie at 10:33 AM on Jun. 24, 2010