what can i use to remove hard water stains out of my bath tub?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Home & Garden

• a paste of vinegar and water left on for 10 minutes takes it right off :)
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 9:13 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• How can you make a paste of vinegar and water?

If you don't want to use the typical cleaners you can try Magic Eraser (or generic brand).

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 9:18 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• You can make a paste of baking soda and vinegar (I'm pretty sure that's it) and rub it in with an old cloth, then wipe off. We also have used Kaboom cleaner or a generic brand Magic Eraser. To try to prevent them from building back up after the tub is clean, use car wax on the sides of the tub, NOT the bottom! Rub it on, wipe it off, buff.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 12:00 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• lol i'm sorry i was doing 10 things at once. I did mean Baking soda and water. Make a paste, slap it on, let it sit, then wipe it off. You can also add lemon juice to it to add a sent and a little extra boost to the acid side of the cleanor.
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 1:17 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Fill your bathtub up as full as you can get it. Then pour in an entire container of bleach into the water. Let it soak as long as you can- I let mine soak overnight.
    natural.mama

Answer by natural.mama at 2:29 PM on Jun. 24, 2010