vaginal tearing after intercourse ?

I have a 9 month old daughter and I did tear very badly after I gave birth but I healed up very well and my doctor told me at my 6 week check-up and at my annual that everything looked great.

Well ever since I gave birth...each time I have intercourse I experience some tearing on my perineum...I bleed a little bit, it burns and stings and I swell up a bit.

Anyone else experience this?
What can I do for it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Health

• many many times, your hubby must be blessed lol, but what worked great for me was hot baths! they always did the trick, and vaseline. take a good HOT bath as the hot water will help the healing, and take the sting away. and put a little vaseline around the area to keep (pee) or other things from making it burn. and just be more careful lol
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 9:33 AM on Jun. 24, 2010