At the end of my pregnancy and I just keep feeling worse and worse....

I had a stomach virus, a cold and now a sinus infection. Anyone else ever felt this terrible at the end of your pregnancy? How did you deal with it? How do you get rid of a sinus infection? Cause this is killing me.

GinNTonic

Asked by GinNTonic at 9:42 AM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If its a sinus infection you take antibiotics. If its sinusitiis uses nasal saline spray or nasal irrigation. Ask your doctor and see what the doctor recommends.

I was very ill during my 3rd and last pregnancy. I got pneumonia and asthma around 6 mo and never really got over it. They didn't have as good of meds for asthma and I kept having allergic reactions to antibiotics. I was in and out of the hospital. I only gained 7 pounds the whole pregnancy. It got to the point I was on IV antibiotics and IV steroids and my life was in danger so labor was induced at 36 weeks. I had an easly vaginal delivery. I never even felt pregnant, just sick.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 9:51 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• yep, i've had problems my whole pregnancy with sickness....i've had at least 3 sinus infections. Go to your doc and get a perscription for an antibiotic.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Gosh that's terrible.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 9:54 AM on Jun. 24, 2010