i do put make up every day and too much foundation,,is it that bad,,coz i can notice that my skin is going baddd

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• yeah it clogs your pores. give it a rest and make sure your cleaning your face off everynight before you go to bed, or if your in for the day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I'm 54 and have great skin and have never used foundation. I have always used Oil of Olay with sunscreen (when they started putting it in). I use a little bronzer or blush if I'm looking pale or going out. I have always used a hypoallergenic brand. I use Physician's Formula with sunscreen.

I have always thought foundation looks and feels bad. If you feel you must wear something like that you might try some of the mineral make-up.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 9:57 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• when you take off your clothes do you notice the collar on your shirts are orange? If so, then yes..thats bad.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:58 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I honestly think too much make up for an extended period of time harms your skin. Every female I have known that wears tons of it every day for her entire life has bad skin. Try not wearing it for a bit and see if your skin heals? Or try going to a dermatologist and getting advice from him/her on how to get your skin looking better.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 10:03 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Actually I learned that too much foundation can actually make your face look worse. I use Merle Norman's Dual Coverage. You can use it wet or dry to get the desired effect. It is full coverage. Looks and works great!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:18 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Apply your foundation with a foundation brush and pat with a tissue after if you think you're getting too much on this will help. Also make sure that your foundation has an SPF built in! If you are worried about your skin aging why not try Anew Age Transforming Foundation. It will prevent aging and give you full coverage. If you're interested check out my journals for how to get free shipping :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:56 PM on Jun. 24, 2010