anyone know of any legit work from home jobs that pay good?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Money & Work

• data entry at home-- thru a reliable company NOT a newspaper scam ad
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I looked for a Job, but I never found anything that I could do from home with my kids around. Many jobs want a quiet background. I work from home. Visit my site if you're interested. www.OurCEOMom.com

Best Wishes!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 10:11 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I think some people have found real jobs, they just like to lie to make a buck  $$, which really wont work because 95% of the people end up unhappy that they were lied to and leave.

And in my opinion you dont want to work with someone who is dishonest.

Anyway, Yes there are many jobs, you can find more information at homecareersuccess.com

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:23 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I have a list of ideas and opportunities on my Blog, http://mavishomework.blogspot.com/.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:40 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• there are tons of jobs out there.. if you need help email me..i work for a job search site for moms.
    mommy2ys

Answer by mommy2ys at 1:46 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I work at home w/ Gold Canyon Candles and love it ! Check out my Journals on my home page 10 reasons to sell Gold Canyon! or my website is www.mygc.com/tiffanysmith
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 2:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• You can look at my list if you want to http://freewebs.com/free2workathome
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• By working as a full or part-time Ardyss Independent Distributor, you can benefit professionally and financially and yet work from home or any other place and spend more time with your family and friends. Ardyss is dedicated to help you succeed as you grow your business. Our commitment to you is to provide the best quality products, services, and tools. As an Ardyss Independent Distributor, you can benefit from 10 income sources. To start your own Ardyss Business and prosper with our growing team youcan contact me on here. You can also visit my website at: http://www.ardysslife.com/bbunting

barbna7

Answer by barbna7 at 9:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I am a work from home/stay at home mom myself and I love what I do. I am a vegan and am passionate about finding products that are safe for my family and my home so I now work from home with a wellness company. If you're interested, please feel free to contact me. Thanks, Kristin
    KristinT04

Answer by KristinT04 at 4:38 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 8:48 AM on Jun. 26, 2010