dark around the eyes

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• My fiancé has the same problem. I think his is heredity! I buy him a product by Avon for dark under eye treatment and it works great!
    mltest22

Answer by mltest22 at 10:59 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• There are a lot of great products out there to use. Target actually has some Physician Formula ones that are color coded, so to speak. Yellow or green helps under eye circles.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:19 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• sigh...if you are like me theres nothing you can do. ive tried every make-up and every product and nothing works! if you're like me its the skin under your eyes thats the problem. its too thin & lets the dark of your veins thru. the only way to fix it is to have them take skin from your butt and put it under your eyes...its super expensive tho.

but the 2 best products ive tried our Physician Formula for dark circles (it was a yellow tube) and some blue gel from Mary Kay that reduced the shadows under my eyes.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:34 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I"ve had them my whole life. The only thing that has worked for me is Bare Minerals makeup. I use the concealing brush and it covers them right up!
    mltest23

Answer by mltest23 at 12:42 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I have this issue too. I sell Avon and I love the Anew Age Transforming Concealer. Its only $10 and lasts a long time and gives great coverage. It even fills in the pores and wrinkles you might want to disguise lol. If you want to try it check out my journals for free shipping offers
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:49 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Getting the rest and having less stress will do wonders for dark circles. In the mean concealer works good.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 9:29 AM on Aug. 29, 2010