I lost my virginity a couple of weeks ago and my first time i didnt bleed straight away and it didnt hurt all that much either as we done stuff before we had sex, but when i woke up in the morning there was blood and it carried on for a couple of days like a period would this be the blood from him breaking my virginity or would it have been my period...? also the second time we had sex it was just like little blood spots when i went to the toilet could that also be because we had sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Health

• I agree, we are not here to answer/read questions about virginity... I really don't think this is the site for you!
    leslie_zoe2010

Answer by leslie_zoe2010 at 11:04 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• this is a site for mothers.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 11:04 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• While I do agree that this might not be the right place for you, what you're describing sounds like it could be pretty normal. I would schedule an appointment with an OB/GYN, especially if you've never seen one before, as it is recommended to go when you become sexually active.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 11:12 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Sorry, you're on the wrong site, this is a site for mommies to discuss mommy issues & kid issues. Sounds normal, make an appt w/ your gyno & get on birthcontrol before you have a reason to be here! GL
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 11:14 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Hun you are at the wrong site.
    BOOGIETHEBOOG

Answer by BOOGIETHEBOOG at 11:15 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Are you the next virgin mary? lol
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:08 PM on Jun. 24, 2010