Why dont I want to make the right choice?

Im stuck between two men. I know who the right choice is but i just dont want to make the right choice. The guy i know i shouldnt but want to be with used to "gang bang",deal, and do drugs but no longer does any of that. He says he'll allways be a "thug" though. Also he has a baby on the way with an other woman. He tells me he wants to be with me and never leave me. In the past he's cheated on almost all of his girlfriends. ( we were together off and on for about two years) But he says now that he has a baby on the way he has changed. The other guy is SO sweet. He treats me like a queen, i couldnt ask for better. My heart just tells me to go with the Other guy though. HElpppp pleasee?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• I would step back and not make a choice right away but I would step back and decide what you want and do it quickly because this sounds like drama down the road. You have to decide what is best for you and not wait for others to make up your mind. What do you think will be best for you and do it. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:20 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Honestly I have been there before, Sometimes listening to your mind is the best way to go. But of course it is completely up to you.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 11:20 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Ummm is an answer really necessary tothis question?? Seriously would you want your daughter dating a guy like you just described? I wouldnt and the same would apply in my own dating habits...
    navyjen

Answer by navyjen at 11:20 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• sounds like the one you like the best is a sweet talkig and would tell you anything, I've ran into a couple of them but they arent worth it. you get hurt in the end. GL and hope it helps
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 11:20 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• why on EARTH would you want to be with a thug that has cheated on every girl? If he was a REAL man he would be with the girl he impregnated. Do you really want a THUG in your childs life? Are you sure you're not just attracted to his nad noy-ness? Bad boys may seem fun, but in the long run you will regret it %100!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:23 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I think I would stop seeing both of them for a while and give myself some time to really think about what I want out of life and what kind of man or maybe even which of these men seems to be the better fit for my helping him achieve his goals and his helping me achieve mine. Since marriage should be a partnership, I would want to know that he was interested in me as a whole person and not just for someone that made him feel good or whatever his criteria for a wife are. The word "wife" is key here, because not every man who is looking for a woman is looking for a wife. I would not want any man who was not looking for a wife to stand by his side for the rest of his life. Those are the ones who have the capacity to remain faithful and true for a lifetime. I would not want to settle for anything less. It just may turn out that neither one of these guys fits the bill!!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 12:40 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I'd take a step back as well; reevaluate and give your self some time to think about you and what you want for your life. What you want for your child's life. Where you see you're future.
    It is possible that you have some sub-conscious desire to be the with the 'bad' guy because you feel he needs you more. Maybe because you see him as someone you can fix, or maybe you see him as a challenge. (This is my problem). Its called co-dependency, wanting to fix others, attracking those type of people into your life, taking them on its a horrible cycle. I'm not saying this is you but its possible, especially the way you described the feelings.
    Figure out the things important to you and your life and then sync your heart and mind together to make a decision. You have plenty of time.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 3:24 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• if he is such a changed man his attention would be on being a great soon to be dad not trying to get in bed with you. be a big girl and stop playing the naive role. i assume you have children sice you are on CM, if thats the case you need to think about who would be the best role model to them... im pretty sure the cheating thug is not the type of guy you want around your children.
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 6:51 PM on Jun. 24, 2010