Is it just me or is it's all to busy now?

I think I'm done.... Things changed, upgraded, in a middle of answering a question. It's all to busy in my opinion. There is no way I can hang in this section with a screen as busy as it now. Am I the only one that feels that way?

SAHMinIL2

Asked by SAHMinIL2 at 11:15 AM on Jun. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I think it seems crazy now & everyone is trying to answer & ask questions to get credit i guess. It is cluttered, but i think it will simmer down after a few weeks.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:20 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Oh and the pop-ups every time I post! it's annoying too! UGH!!!! I don't give a flying about "credits" or levels! UGH.... okay this is all huge turn off. It's all busy, pop up with every post....NO thanks!
    SAHMinIL2

Comment by SAHMinIL2 (original poster) at 11:17 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• It only took me a minute to figure it out. I like it.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:17 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• If by busy you mean ultra cluttered, I'm with you. It's hard to figure out what's what now.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:17 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I'm trying to read your question and all the busyness is distracting me! Why did they do this!
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:17 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Its kind of cluttered but I am getting used to it, sort of. And I am thinking you won't see the pop ups as you ask and answer more questions.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 11:18 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Yes!!!! It is ULTRA cluttered and a huge distraction!!!! Some of us older mom's have vision issues (do to age) and can't stand visaul clutter!
    SAHMinIL2

Comment by SAHMinIL2 (original poster) at 11:19 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Too busy. Who needs all this? I really liked it before.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:19 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I tend to agree with you. Where is the next question button? Where is the anon button? Where is the spell check and the sweat peas? If it's not broken don't fix it!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:20 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I agree!! there is alot going on now and its distracting! But I think it will just take some time to get used to, so I guess we will se how I feel about it in a few days!
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 11:21 AM on Jun. 24, 2010