I want cafemom to know that if they want me and my friends back they can change this and contact me by e-mail at timandjolee@aol.com to tell me that you did! I will be going to another mom website because of this goofy ass stuff!

I now hate this site, and i was loyal! BYE BYE!

JoLee12345

Asked by JoLee12345 at 11:22 AM on Jun. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Being involved with schools for years, I know that we as adults always have a hard time with change-especially when it comes to something we really like and enjoy. It will be a hard to adjust to something that was so familiar for so long to be changed so drastically, but ......
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 11:26 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Too bad... they have told us about the changes for WEEKS. They invited us to join the "Answers" group to learn all about it. I really like it so far!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:24 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• lol
    I hope that isn't an email account you actually use. :P
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:15 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• what dont you like? try it and see how it goes first, i like the points system i will try it out for a while first before i judge
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 11:24 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• How can you like this? You ahve to go back everytime you want ot answer another question! It takes like 5 minutes longer per question! Plus, I feel like i am being graded! This is just absurd!
    JoLee12345

Comment by JoLee12345 (original poster) at 11:26 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• They're working on fixing the bugs.

Try doing some research first before having a hissy fit next time.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 2:56 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Cafemom can do what they like and you can leave if you like not a big deal.
    momtolucas2002

Answer by momtolucas2002 at 3:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Looks like you came back or got off from that slow email, or none of these answers, is it treating you any nicer? You know having 5 children isn't easy, I was a walker my whole life, but never would I have gotten strong enough to endure 5 children, that's quite a big load on one gal. Must say...

I am here is things are rough. I don't have luxury of a car or get out unless I walk, so It's not always fair, LIFE .......
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 10:09 AM on Jul. 18, 2010