Yoga

So for those of you who do yoga, did you yawn a lot when you first started doing it? I am on day 4 of it and I yawn like crazy while I am doing it. And how did you learn? Did you self teach, go to classes, use DVDs, use Wii Fit, etc?

purpleducky

Asked by purpleducky at 11:30 AM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I didn't find myself yawning. I go to classes.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 11:32 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I went to classes and I did yawn a bit. LOL Sorry I was bored as heck the instructor was boring and talked a little like Ben Stein. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:34 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I got myself cds and do them at home, and your yawning because it relaxes you.

Answer by older at 12:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I yawned because the studio I do it has the relaxing musicc and dims the lights.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 2:06 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• hmm... i plan on doing a yoga class! i'm kinda excited. but honestly, i yawn all the time- i'm just so tired. but the whole relaxation thing sounds right.
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 2:56 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I don't yawn at all, lol. I do yoga once or twice a week as a supplement to my cardio and weight routines, to add flexibility and balance. I'm terrible at balancing and yoga is very challenging for me. I have Comcast cable, and they have Exercise TV in their OnDemand menu--there's about 10 yoga workouts in there, and I do those.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 4:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I don't yawn, but I know a lot of people do yawn during yoga. I first started taking classes at a local yoga studio, but now I do it at home sometimes with a DVD.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 11:24 AM on Jun. 26, 2010