Do you think that it'll be a while until the "real" questions come back?

By that I mean a while until we all stop with the random questions to get the point things.
Random #4. One to go!

Kiwismommy19

Asked by Kiwismommy19 at 11:31 AM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• wtf why am i a "freshman" ive been on this site for 2 years answering questins, i deserve more than to be a freshman HA
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 11:36 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• sure

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:32 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I think so, people are just trying to figure out what the new answers is all about.
    CarolBeazeman

Answer by CarolBeazeman at 11:34 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• ha yes... i remember one time the groups got messed up for like 3 hours and everyone was going CRAZZYYYY the questions page was flooded with the question "WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GROUPS!!?" for like 4 pages in ha
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 11:35 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Yes, but I think it will weed out al ot of "trolls" who can't be bothered playing nice for a week or two! I see it as a "win-win" situation! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:36 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I agree and I am in the top 10 answers section as well, why should I be demoted to freshman....why do I have to have a lable period? This is really high school, oh and I love how one of the moms who is responsible for the change is asking how awesome the question section is now...nice!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:44 AM on Jun. 24, 2010