Answers = The SUCK

I was hoping I'd get used to this after a few minutes and answering a bunch of questions, but I'm actually even more annoyed than when I began!
I don't see Answers as some kind of bizarre contest - I see it as asking questions and learning. Yes, it wasn't always that way, but... it wasn't like this. Maybe, I'm just not liking the huge and sudden change, because I am definitely not.
I'm out for the day, probably. It's just too weird and disappointing. They need to fix this bug~!!!! If you go past a certain point in this tiny little box, the text starts jumping up and down and you can't change it! It's seizure worthy. GRRRRRR.

ManicMomma02

Asked by ManicMomma02 at 11:32 AM on Jun. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom

• besides the anon trolls, anony helped out a lot if i needed to aska question that was a bit of an embarassment....or to respond to my own anonymous question i asked. its retarded.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 11:40 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• What tiny little box do you mean? If it's a bug we can fix it!
    Cafe PJB

Answer by Cafe PJB at 11:34 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I'm still feeling it out....not sure if I like it or not yet...
    Willing to give it a try though :0)
    MamaCharity

Answer by MamaCharity at 11:34 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• they are trying to create an incentive for answering and asking questions. which i think is good bc think of how many good questions get 3 or 4 answers then get lost in the see, now that q can be bumped back the the front. its going to be crazy bc now everyone is trying to earn points but after a few days it will calm back down
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 11:34 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I'm loving it... no more ANON trolls!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:35 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• You can ask a question anon, but you can't answer as one.
    I could honestly care less either way, and yes, it is nice that there are no more anon trolls. The only true problem I'm having is this point system. :/
    ManicMomma02

Comment by ManicMomma02 (original poster) at 11:43 AM on Jun. 24, 2010