Do men really have no common sense?!?

I am 8 months pregnant with my third child, and recently had a birthday. I was more than excited to recieve my gift from my fiance, he knows my so well and always get me the perfect things! well a few days before my birthday he walks in with this 7 week old puppy and says "Happy Early Birthday". Do get me wrong the dog is absolutly adorable! but how am i supposed to tke care of this puppy with a baby on the way and 2 other chidren??? these last few days have already been pretty rough. I barely sleep as it is do to my pregnancy, and now with a puppy waking me up in the middle of the night, its like i dont sllep at all! plus i get stuck clean up after him, feeding him, taking him out, plus paying for everything, his shots, food, toys, his crate ect...i dont know what i should do my kids are already in loe with the puppy i just dont think i can handle it, and even more so when the Baby gets here in 9weeks! any advice?

whatthefawna

Asked by whatthefawna at 11:34 AM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• He brought the dog home without consulting or considering you, the dog is his full responsibility. PERIOD.

And to answer your question.... No, men have no common sense.
    Serenity75

Answer by Serenity75 at 8:52 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• lol i would tell him to pitch in with the dog or find it a new home
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 11:36 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Ahhh, he probably wanted the puppy for himself!!! Make him take care of the cutie! and to answer your question no they don't!

Answer by older at 11:36 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Honestly, if it were me, I would talk to him and tell him I love the puppy, but it was too much to take care of right now. And get him to help me take care of it!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 11:37 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Make him help and do men have common sense yes when it comes to working or taking care of their family somewhat or football and other sports to answer your question selective common sense.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:40 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• well thats the thing he works over nights, sleeps all day, wakes up, eats, showers and then back to work... i think he has taking him out one time sense we have had him! thank god i got an early maternity leave from my work or this would be damn near impossable!
    whatthefawna

Comment by whatthefawna (original poster) at 11:42 AM on Jun. 24, 2010