Have you ever injured your dog?

I stepped on my chihuahua yesterday and it cost $320 to make sure his leg wasn't broken.

Gailll

Asked by Gailll at 11:35 AM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Pets

• No I havent, Is pet insurance starting to look good? lol

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:37 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I haven't but my sister did once. She had a little poodle and was trying to put her outside and she tripped on the last step and Olivia flew out of her arms and fell on the concrete. It injured her leg and she had to go on steroids for a while. She has never been the same...poor baby.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:38 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Nope.... Don't have to worry about stepping on 2 100lb German Shepherds, and a 53lb Husky,lol..... Hope your fur baby is okay!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:41 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Yes, playing fetch. We adopted a black lab from the pound and were playing fetch and she wiped out. Took her too the vet bc she was limping and found out she has hip dysplasia (sp?). Her pills are $60 and $70 a bottle!
    brani5

Answer by brani5 at 3:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2010