what do the plus & minus signs mean next to someones avatar?

AND, can we spell check? I can't figure out how to spell check! And what do those green numbers mean? I see 1's & 2's in green next to their avatar. What is that?

samurai_chica

Asked by samurai_chica at 11:37 AM on Jun. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom

• The plus sign is the button you hit to vote up an answer that you think is good. The minus sign is the button you hit to vote down inappropriate or incorrect answers. You can't vote down answers until you've participated for a while.

The numbers in green are scores for individual answers.

And I hear you on spell check. We'll bring it back soon, promise.
    Cafe Meg

Answer by Cafe Meg at 11:41 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• The plus and minus is voting for the answer. The green numbers is the amount of people who voted for the answers.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:38 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Don't have any idea if we can still spellcheck. But the plus or minus signs are for voting on answers.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 11:39 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• to vote up or down a question. i hate when you make a long question,you can't see what you're writing in the box!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:38 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• You need to head over to PhiBetaMama, the new answers group. They totally redid answers, and I can't even begin to give you enough information here.

basically, the numbers are how many credits you have.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:38 AM on Jun. 24, 2010