Retro Nick

Everyone seems to think kid shows are so bad nowadays. Have you sat down and watched like 'retro' Nick lately? The stuff I watched as a kid is really bad compared to the stuff my kids watched. Like right now I have Angry Beavers on. That was so bad.

purpleducky

Asked by purpleducky at 11:43 AM on Jun. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• I think some kid's shows now-a-days are too white-washed, actually. They try too hard. The Muppet Show wouldn't make it on tv as a kid's show these days.

The pre-teen shows of today, however, I think are sucktastic. I hate that they show kids in charge, mouthing off to adults and nobody ever seems to get into any trouble past, "Aww, shucks. I learned my lesson!" I use Netflix instant queue for tv for my kids - my boys like Greatest American Hero and stuff like that. :)
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 1:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2010